Friday, November 6, 2009

My Charlie Brown Tree


For those of you who have been in my backyard you know that I had a little guava tree that I loved. Well this summer while we were on vacation the irrigation broke to the tree and it died in the nasty Arizona sun. I felt so bad I left it there for a few months but finally I had Gary pull it out so I could use it for holloween. And I never got around to decorating it. Last night my sweet tree was used a a table centerpiece for our holiday enrichment. She got decorated in Christmas bulbs and boas and all sorts of bling. She was the most beautiful Charlie Brown Christmas tree I felt like the Peanuts kids were going to show up and sing Hark the Harold Angel Sing. Everyone needs a Guava Chritmas Tree. All is Well!

1 comments:

Ryan and Alicia said...

You are too funny!!! I have one that is on it's way to becoming a Charlie Brown tree too. It's my lacy leaf maple outside of Jax's bedroom window. I have rose bushes that are bigger than it. Your tree was stunning last night!!